WHAT IT IS
boost hydration, softness and shine daily with this everyday conditioner, loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
WHO IT’S FOR
all hair is welcome!
WHY IT’S SPECIAL
our signature conditioner moisturizes all hair types, resulting in hydrated, soft + shiny strands.
- shea butter - formulated with rich shea butter, this conditioner provides deep nourishment and softness, plus its full of vitamins, minerals, + five fatty acids.
- works on all hair types - no matter what type of hair you have, our signature conditioner works its magic on anyone, resulting in refreshed, lustrous locks.
- weightlessly hydrates- we made sure this conditioner intensely hydrates, but never weighs you down.
- shea butter - loaded with vitamins, minerals + five fatty acids to provide deep nourishment + softness.
- sea buckthorn- one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7 typically found in fish oil. omega 7 promotes elasticity and provides superior hydration making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
- *this product does not contain any direct gluten contributing ingredients. if you have allergies or sensitivities, please consult your doctor
water/eau/aqua, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride*, silicone quaternium-8, butyrospermum parkii (shea/karite) butter, glycerin, trideceth-10, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn/argousier) fruit/seed oil, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, diheptyl succinate, isopropyl alcohol, cocamide mipa, polyquaternium-37, caprylyl glycol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, ppg-1 trideceth-6, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, fragrance/parfum, benzyl benzoate, isopropanolamine, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol *antistatic agent/agent antistatique
*please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. to confirm that an amika product is suitable for your personal use, please reference the list of ingredients that is included on your product packaging.