WHAT IT IS
this lightweight curl refreshing spray instantly revives, redefines, and moisturizes all waves, curls, and coils-- for soft, touchable hair.
WHO IT’S FOR
anyone with natural curls, coils, and waves!
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
all curls are welcome! bring your dull, second (or third) day curls back to life. this lightweight spray instantly revives curls, coils, and waves, adding bounce and shine to every strand.
- seals in moisture - spray your way to rehydrated curls, coils + waves.
- fights frizz - this refreshing mist fights to protect strands against frizz.
- provides definition + a soft hold - resulting in soft, touchable curls that are full of life + shine.
- tapioca starch - helps provide definition and soft hold to curls.
- soybean extract - contains significant amounts of all the essential amino acids and is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals to leave hair looking more moisturized.
- sea buckthorn- one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7 typically found in fish oil. omega 7 promotes elasticity and provides superior hydration making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
water/eau/aqua, glycerin, polysorbate 20, amodimethicone, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn/argousier) fruit/seed oil, avena sativa (oat/avoine) peptide, linum usitatissimum (linseed/graine de lin) seed extract, glycine soja (soybean) germ extract, tapioca starch, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, tocopherol, quaternium-80, trideceth-12, propylene glycol, behentrimonium chloride*, cetrimonium chloride*, trideceth-3, trideceth-15, ethylhexylglycerin, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, isopropyl alcohol, benzoic acid, acetic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, fragrance/parfum, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, citronellol, coumarin *antistatic agent/agent antistatique
please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. to confirm that an amika product is suitable for your personal use, please reference the list of ingredients that is included on your product packaging.