WHAT IT IS
a lightweight, invisible heat protecting and style extending spray that is clinically proven to protect hair against frizz + humidity for 24+ hours.
WHO IT’S FOR
all hair is welcome! made especially for those who want to protect locks against heat, frizz + humidity.
WHY IT’S SPECIAL
"muggy weather has got nothin’ on us… shield your strands from heat + humidity while keeping your style looking smooth all day long.
- protects hair from heat styling- 450° f/ 230°c heat* to be exact. the shield also blocks strands from pesky, sticky humidity.
- contains uv filters - famous for its protecting benefits that can prevent damage caused by sun exposure.
- maintains frizz-free styles - hairstyles are clinically proven to last for 24 hours* with no frizz in sight.
- *clinically tested for heat and humidity protection.
The Shield Anti-Humidity Spray
- polyquaternum-59 – a cationic polymer that smooths the cuticle and is a known uv filter.
- sea buckthorn - one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7 typically found in fish oil. also rich in vitamin c + a and contains antioxidants making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
butane, disiloxane, water/eau/aqua, propane, pvp, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn/argousier) fruit/seed oil, vp/dmapa acrylates copolymer, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, cetyl peg/ppg‐10/1 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, propylene glycol, quaternium-26, polyquaternium-59, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, hydroxyethyl behenamidopropyl dimonium chloride, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, polyethylene, benzalkonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance/parfum, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, citronellol
please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. to confirm that an amika product is suitable for your personal use, please reference the list of ingredients that is included on your product packaging.